A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
This game looks and feels like a good old platformer, but you can only use two actions. By passing through the "control changers", your 2 actions are replaced by 2 other actions.You have to find the exit, by passing through those control changers.
- change the icon
- add success screen
- add game over screen
- replace hud control sprites for running and jumping actions (still not perfect, yet more intuitive)
- add a delay to jump after quitting the ground
- add touch-like controls for keyboards using page_up (left action) and page_down (right action) buttons
- make climbing stop when top of a ladder is reached
- add lateral direction control when jumping/falling
- rewrite entirely the players controls, it all feels smoother now
- add buttbutt assets and animations !!
- fix : when more than one touch detected on the right part of the screen, both controls are activated
- add a pause menu
- fix a level design flaw (could jump over a control changer and then jump to the end of the level)
- fix title not being reset when going back to title screen
You can find the source code here on GitHub.
You can find the version submitted for the Godot Game Jam at this page.
(This build may not work on OSX, please tell me if it's the case)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.